Dear Members and Administrators of Division 3,
My name is William Shaughnessy, a junior at Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark, New Jersey and I am truly honored to serve you as the Lieutenant Governor of Division 3 for the 2017- 2018 service year. As LTG, my job is to update individual clubs on District affairs and provide support to the clubs within Division 3. I plan on executing my job to its fullest potential this year and make you all have a splendiferous service year!
I am currently a junior at Arthur L. Johnson (ALJ) High School in Clark, New Jersey, which is in Division 14. Before being appointed Lieutenant Governor of Division 3, I served as Lieutenant Governor At Large on the 2017- 2018 District Board. The past three years in my Key Club career have been amazing. Some of my achievements include: (Freshman year)- I was the only ALJ Freshman to receive the Diamond Award (Sophomore year) – I attended my first DCON and was awarded the Golden Award. Later that year, I was honored to receive the All-Star Award. And last, for the past service year, I received the All-Star Award once again and had the most service hours logged in. Outside of Key Club, I am the Vice President of the ALJ Science Olympiad team, a member of the Tri-M Music Honor Society and I am a five-year volunteer for the Children’s Miracle Network.
Some goals I hope to achieve in the upcoming service year include:
● Train all club officers before Fall Rally
● Visit all clubs, attend a general meeting and a board meeting of every club
● Hold at least six Divisional Council Meetings, with every club attending at least one
● Receive all CMRFs by the 6th of each month, every month
● Hold at least 1 divisional event, with participation from every club
● Increase Fall Rally and District Convention attendance
● Communicate with every club officer weekly via social media
● Attain Robert F. Lucas Outstanding Lieutenant Governor Award
● Develop a good relationship between the clubs and district
● Get to know as many people in Division 3 as possible and develop a great relationship!
I hope you all are as excited as I am to continue to serve our homes, schools and communities this year! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to text, call or email me anytime.
Yours in Caring and Service,
Lieutenant Governor Division 3
Sorry, I have not published any blog posts yet!