New Jersey District of Key Club International,
My name is Kaitlin Cirillo, and I am currently a freshman at Parsippany Hills High School. I am very honored to introduce myself as your Lieutenant Governor of Division 21 for the 2017-2018 service year! While my home school is within Division 20, I am very excited to represent Division 21. I was introduced to Key Club by my cousin, Courtney Vita, who is your immediate past Lieutenant Governor. I know this position will be a challenging role but with my passion to be involved and perform community service, I know I can continue the great work of previous Lieutenant Governors. I plan on dedicating myself not only to being Lieutenant Governor, but also representing all the great things Key Club stands for. In this position, I will serve as your liaison to the New Jersey District Board and I will always be available to discuss any topics or answer any questions you may have.
In addition to being an active member of Key Club, I am also involved in other school related activities. For sports, I run Varsity cross country for Parsippany Hills High School. In addition, I am a current member of various clubs in my school, including participating in Student Council and the Future Physicians and Nurses Club.
Some goals I have for our division for 2017-2018 service year:
• Increase attendance at major district events, specifically District Convention and Fall Rally.
• Share information and increase attendance at future International Conventions.
• Have all Club Monthly Report Forms completed by their monthly due dates.
• Train and schedule meetings with all club officers by Fall Rally.
• Collect all dues by the Early Bird deadline (November 1).
• Organize at least 2 divisional events, including a multidivisional event, so Key Clubbers can get to know each other.
• Get to know you all by attending events and meetings.
• Increase participation and active membership within each school’s Key Club.
• Build a K-kids or Builders Club.
• Attend Kiwanis meetings and stay updated on Kiwanis.
• Work hard to serve your clubs to the best of my ability.
I am looking forward to the upcoming service year and working with all of you! Feel free to contact me whenever necessary so we can help our Division reach new heights!
Yours in Caring and Service,
Lieutenant Governor of Division 21
Sorry, I have not published any blog posts yet!