Dear Division 15,
My name is Eric Wang, and it is my pleasure to announce that I am serving as your Lieutenant Governor for the 2017-2018 service year!. My duty as a Lieutenant Governor is to act as a liaison between you, the individual clubs of Division 15, and the New Jersey District of Key Club. I will be updating you on District affairs and will provide support for all of your clubs. Currently, I am a sophomore at Millburn High School and I am a member of my home Key Club. My Key Club journey started last fall, when I became a general member. I started to volunteer on a weekly basis, tutoring students and sorting reused eyeglasses. After three months as a general member, I realized that I could make an even greater impact in Key Club by serving at the district level. With the counsel of my friend and predecessor, Abi Santos, I ran for Lieutenant Governor in February.
From playing piano in benefit concerts to collecting food for Thanksgiving food drives, I have always found a way to integrate my skills into serving my community. I look forward to channeling this passion for service into my work as Lieutenant Governor. In addition to being a member of Key Club, I am also a diligent student, a competitive swimmer, and a concert pianist. As your LTG, I will do my best to help this division succeed in all of its endeavors and to reach greater heights.
In order to strengthen our Division in the 2017-2018 service year, here are my goals:
• To have all officers trained before the conclusion of the 2016-2017 school year.
• To have all dues collected before November 1, or if necessary by December 1.
• To hold 8 Divisional Council Meetings, of which at least 6 make quorum
• To hold at least 2 divisional events
• To increase attendance at Fall Rally, District Convention, and other district events
• To help club officers increase membership and participation
• To create a Builder’s club in my school district
Thank you for giving the opportunity to serve as your Lieutenant Governor! I look forward to achieving our goals together this coming service year!
Yours in Caring and Service,
Lieutenant Governor of Division 15
Sorry, I have not published any blog posts yet!