Hello New Jersey District,
My name is Ciara Clarkin and I am completely ecstatic to be writing this letter of introduction as your District Governor for the 2017-2018 service year. The Kiwanis Family has always been a very big part of my life, I was a KKid and a Builder’s Club member before finally joining Key Club in my freshman year. While I had been in the other branches, nothing is quite like Key Club. The passion you all serve with, the overwhelming desire you all have to make an impact on your homes, schools and communities, cannot be matched. Over the past three years, I have had the privilege to see you all grow as clubs and truly dedicate time to helping with our District Project Hunger in NJ. The feats accomplished by this District have been simply aweinspiring and this service year we will build on this success to help even more people and create an even greater impact day by day.
When I’m not doing Key Club work, I am attending Vernon Township High School in Division 22 and am a part of my school’s National Honor Society, Spanish Honors Society, Model UN, and Math League. While I do participate in these other activities, Key Club has been and will remain my number one priority.
In the past I have served as a Lieutenant Governor and District Treasurer, as District Governor I will utilize all of my past experiences and my understanding of the district board so we can improve our effectiveness as an organization. My goals for this service year include:
● B - I will branch out to the entire KFamily, increasing communication and support.
● A - Augment or increase the amount of recruitment and promotional materials available to not only build new clubs but increase membership.
● R - I will reevaluate and rejuvenate the traditional committee system to be more effective and use each member to the fullest.
● K - I will keep in touch with you all by using a Districtwide remind and video updates.
● I - I will Increase LTG feedback by giving them regular report form responses and calling them on a regular basis.
● N - I will navigate each board member's’ personal schedule to ensure effective communication.
Our District, the mighty New Jersey District, can only grow. This service year we will continue to serve
those who need it most and spread the Key Club attitude to Key Clubbers across New Jersey. Caring is
our way of life and this fact will only be exemplified this upcoming year.
Yours in Caring and Service,
Sorry, I have not published any blog posts yet!